EPRUI Biotech Co. Ltd is devoted to establishing a world class enterprise which supplies various size (100nm-1000um) of monodisperse microspheres, nanospheres with highly uniform particle size.
Established in 2010, EPRUI has become the most competitve uniform microspheres supplier in this area.
EPRUI establish a complete product line to produce various monodisperse microspheres including PS/DVB microspheres, PMMA microspheres, silica microspheres, Super paramagentic beads or immunomagnetic beads functionalized with amine,carboxyl or hydroxyl groups, fluorescent polystyrene microspheres, colored microspheres, …
5 Cooperating Research Institutes
With close cooperation with famous universities and institutes like:
- Harvard University
- Tsinghua University
- Xi’an Jiaotong University
- Chinese Academy of Science and so on
Wide Applications of Monodisperse Microspheres
Monodisperse microspheres cover a broad spectrum of applications including
- HPLC Chromatography purification media
- Biological diagnosis: immunological turbidimetry for immunoassay and affinity diagnosis, lateral flow chromatography, latex agglutination, flow measurement, chemiluminescence and magnetic separation
- LCD Spacer microspheres to improve resolution of liquid crystal
- Particle Size Standards for calibration use
- Flow cytometry microspheres
- PMMA microspheres as dermal fillers to remove wrinkles
- Light diffusion use for LED lampshade
- Pore forming agent
- Paint additives
5000 Square-meter Manufacturing Plant
EPRUI Biotech has a 5000 square-meter manufacturing plant in Suzhou Industrial Park and a 2000 square meter R&D lab in WuXi High Tech Industrial Park.
These manufacturing facilities equipped with advanced analytical instruments and reliable quality control system guarantee high quality and consistent performance of products sold worldwide.
2000 Square-meter R&D Lab with Top-notch Equipments
EPRUI supplies chromatography media and SPE sorbents with the most advanced uniform microbeads technology. Based on acrylic polymers, poly(styrene-co-divinylbenzene) or silica, monodisperse chromatographic media with the highest performance are designed and produced for both research labs and industrial application.
EPRUI supplies monodisperse beads with perfect spherical morphology and optimized pore structure, which provide high resolution, excellent selectivity, low back pressure, high recovery yield, and exceptional batch-to-batch reproducibility.
EPRUI offers an extensive line of media for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical separation by reversed phase, normal phase, ion exchange, affinity, size exclusion, and hydrophobic interaction chromatography.