EPRUI C18 silica magnetic beads are silica coated iron oxide magnetic beads functionalized with hydrophobic C18 alkyl groups on the surface.
It can rapidly enrich corresponding organic compounds from samples according to the principle of similar miscibility. It is an innovative product to replace the traditional solid phase extraction column SPE C18 (Reversed-Phase) magnetic Beads are ~ 1 um uniform, silica-based, superpara magnetic beads containing hydrophobic C18 Alkyl groups on their surface. The beads are specifically designed for quickly purifying, desalting and concentrating femtomolar to picomolar scale of peptides or proteins, manually or automatically without the need for laboriousrepeat of pipetting and centrifugation.
EPRUI-MagC18 magnetic beads are recommended for purification, desalting and concentration of low molecular weight proteins or peptides. For low to intermediate molecular weight proteins,EPRUI-MagC8 magnetic beads are preferred.
|Product||C18 Magnetic Silica Beads|
|Composition||silica-based, superpara magnetic beads containing hydrophobic C18 Alkyl groups on their surface|
- Quick, Easy and one-step high-throughput procedure; eliminates columns or filters, or laborious repeat of pipetting or centrifugation
- High binding capacity
- Scalable – easily adjusts for sample size and automation
Magnetic solid phase extraction (SPE) has many advantages over traditional SPE, such as convenient magnetic separation, large mass transfer and exchange area.It can overcome a series of shortcomings of traditional SPE
- The use effect of magnetic beads in deionized water may be affected by freezing, drying and centrifugation.
- The settling of magnetic beads due to gravity is a normal phenomenon. Before using this product, it is necessary to fully oscillate or ultrasonic disperse to keep the magnetic beads in suspension state.
- The magnetic beads can be stored stably for 12 months at 2-8 C.