Carboxyl functionalized magnetic silica beads have the same structure as silica coated magnetic beads. It is also with typical core shell structure. The core is superparamagnetic Fe3O4 nanoparticles which is coated with silica layer as shell. Carboxyl groups are from surface modification of carboxyl treated magnetic silica microspheres. Besides carboxyl groups, there are still some –SiOH groups left on the surface.
Therefore, carboxyl functionalized magnetic silica microspheres are not suitable for separation and purification of protein as well as other biomacromolecule.
- Rich carboxyl group which can be used for rapid coupling of target substances.
- Narrow particle size distribution
- High reproducibility
- Good biocompatibility
- Superparamagnetic and high magnetic response(Saturation magnetization is greater than 40emu/g ), saving operation time. Magnetic response time <10s
- Good dispersion and resuspend, suitable for automattion
- Great target binding capacity, low non-specific adsorption: dedicated to the special nucleic acid isolation and protein purification
- Protein Purification
- Cell Sorting
- Specific nucleic acid isolation
- Biological sensor
- Drug screening and delivery
|Brand||Product Name||Code No.||Particle Size||Functional Groups||Core||Shell||Solvent||Recommended Buffers|
|EPRUI-MagCOOH||Carboxyl functionalized magnetic silica beads||140020||200nm||-COOH||Fe3O4||SiO2||DI Water||PBS, Tris-HCl and H2O|