Epoxy Magnetic Beads are super paramagnetic beads with rich epoxy groups on the surface thus can bind to polypeptides, antibodies and other proteins, oligonucleotides and certain chemical compounds with certain chemical reagent (such as glutaraldehyde). Epoxy magnetic nanoparticles are widely used as an important carrier of the medical and molecular biology research tools.
EPRUI Biotech supplies two types of epoxy treated magnetic microspheres (EPRUI-MagEpoxy):
- Epoxy functionalized magnetic silica beads
- Epoxy treated magnetic polystyrene microspheres.
Our epoxy magnetic beads are with higher magnetic response, lower nonspecific adsorption and richer binding sites with activated groups of amino on the surface, which can easily and efficiently combine with a variety of ligands such as protein, polypeptide, oligomeric nucleotide and drug molecules, especially for batch isolation and purification.
- Narrow particle size distribution
- High Reproducibility
- Good Biocompatibility
- Superparamagnetic & High Magnetic Response, saving operation time
(Saturation magnetization is greater than 40emu/g )
- Very rich binding sites and biological ligand coupling sites
- Good dispersion effect, suitable for automation
- Targeted drug
- Detecting biologically active substances
- Sample enrichment and separation
- Can be functionalized with protein and purify antibody
|Brand||Product Name||Code No.||Particle Size||Functional Groups||Core||Shell||Solvent||Recommended Buffers|
|EPRUI-MagEpoxy||Epoxy functionalized Magnetic Silica Beads||160020||200nm||Epoxy||Fe3O4||SiO2||DI Water||PBS, Tris-HCl and H2O|
|Epoxy treated Magnetic polystyrene Beads||170020||200nm||Epoxy||Polymer / Fe3O4||Polymer||DI Water||PBS, Tris-HCl and H2O|
Use a mixer that provides rotation of the tube to ensure that the magnetic beads do not settle in the tube before use. Avoid air bubbles during pipetting.
Store at 4-8℃
Do not freeze or dry into powder